9.18.2006

Ella's pictures

These are Ella's one year photos. It was hard to get her to hold still and it took awhile to get her to warm up to the photographer. Anyway- I think they capture who she is pretty well. We are amazed everyday by her!! Last week was full with babysitting. It went well and I was not too drained by the end of the week. This is a slow week- so I will catch up on housework and try to get outside and enjoy the fall weather. It is suppose to be a nice week, 70's during the day. I have things planned every night this week, which I like. I need to get dinner going- Gourmet tonight-hotdogs and beans!

6 comments:

KarenK said...

Those pictures are really cute! I love that they caught her in-action.

Anonymous said...

Definitely cute! What fun those will be to scrapbook! :-)

Dawn said...

She is such a little doll! Her grandma is really looking forward to getting out there again!

Sherry said...

I'm so glad we get to see her in action each week, it's been fun=)

brooke said...

She is such a cutie! looks like she's already into lots of stuff!!`

Kristen said...

What a precious doll baby!! I.Love.Her!!

Do you know what the new baby is yet?

Hey, thanks for commenting on my 125th post! I got my 125 comments~ :-)