9.28.2006
IT"S A. . . . .
BOY!!! No surprise to most people, everyone already thought it was, my father-in-law has actually been praying for "the boys" (mine and my sister-in-laws due in a few weeks) for several weeks. He thought we already knew!!! Chad now calls him The Prophet. Anyway- our baby weighs about 1/2 a pound and looks great. He was very active during the ultrasound. We have passed on the name Titus and are currently calling him Jacob. Chad came up with that, and I like it. Chad also named Ella. I am excited to get some clothes. A friend brought me a set of really cute onsies today for our boy. I need to figure out where to keep all the new baby things. Once our renter moves out in November I will have a big room for it all! Shannon- (my sister) there are LOTS of CUTE girl clothes waiting for yours- get busy. (:
I have two little girls here this morning. So, three counting Ella. They are playing great so far. Ella has had a runny nose all week. She is finally holding still when we wipe it. I hope it clears up SOON and does not get to her ears. She ate cold cereal yesterday morning, thanks to the suggestion from Sherry. She has figured out how to close her fist and knock on things and is also letting me wash her hands and face without a fight! New things everyday for her- amazing.
Tomorrow I leave for ladies retreat in the mountains! Chad and Ella will be alone all weekend- well, I am sure with lots of friend. I am excited to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We are so excited!!!! Four boys and two girls! Our little girls are going to be spoiled=). Can't wait to meet them both! We like Jacob-would you still do Joel for a middle name?
Congratulations! Boys are SO MUCH FUN! And it's so neat to have one of each, I love it!
yAY! I'm sure Chad will love having a little boy! I hope you have a good weekend. :-)
So cool!!
Very excited for you. Little boys are wonderful.
We're so excited too! And, I REALLY like Jacob. Finally a little boy for your dad, can't image the cowboy boots and saddles that little one will have as he rides on the range with Grandpa Joel. What fun all of the counsins are going to have. I have a feeling the girlies will be able to hold their own. Neither of them seem like they're going to take much from any boys.
Congrats! Boys are so fun. I am excited for you. I guess that answers my question about whether or not you were finding out. I am glad everything looks really healthy.
CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the wonderful world of boys:)
Post a Comment