2.13.2007
2 days left- maybe
Well- I managed to catch the stomach bug that Chad had despite my efforts to disinfect and sanitize everything. I only threw up once, last night, and have just felt icky since then. Chad has been so helpful- I am glad to have someone to take care of me- it would be SO HARD to do this alone. He stayed home most of the day today. I have also had contractions since then, but none that have made me too worried. They have been all day though- sometimes 5 minutes apart and intense, then they spread out again. Ella woke up yesterday with a cold and cough too, but has been sleeping and happy when she is not, so hopefully that will be the extent of her illness. I have my bag ready to go- just in case- the house is not in the condition that I would like it to be in, but what can you do. I feel very limited right now. Just waiting and sitting around at this point trying to find a comfortable position. Ella has gotten alot of Elmo video time today- I feel bad for a minute, then remember it is not forever and is not a habit- so I do not need to worry about my mothering. She will be fine with a few extra hours of Elmo. Anyway- that's the update-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you can kick that bug completely before that baby decides its time! How wonderful--the last few days are always the most exciting. I pray you'll have an easy labor and that the baby will be healthy & happy!
If you email me your address, I'd love to be able to spoil you & that baby a bit...:-)
kendramaurer@gmail.com
I trust that the bug flew away and will not cause any problems in the next two days. What excitement! Elmo is a great babysitter at this time in your life.
Post a Comment