2.10.2007
Timing
I scrapbooked until 11:00 last night with my friend, BRIDGETTE. (She was tired of being referred to as ONLY a friend on my blog) (:. Anyway, her husband, also named Chad, and my Chad were at his house watching the kids. When we arrived they both had tried to call several times, we did not hear our phones. Ella had just fallen asleep on the floor of the guest bedroom when we got home. Bridgette's Chad accused her of taking the pack and play (it was in the upstairs bedroom) and my Chad asserted that Ella had NO binky (I found it in the bottom of the diaper bag.) Where would they be without us?!?!? I guess fine, they figured it out, although I think I may have a very tired child today, who I hope will make-up for the lost sleep during her nap today. She woke up promptly at 7:45, her usual wake-up time. Chad woke up feeling bad, and has thrown up once- great timing to be sick, me being 38 weeks pregnant, hosting a dinner for 10 tonight - with a tired 18 month old running around. So goes life. My water breaking would top off the day nicely. I don't see that happening, but anything is possible. I feel bad for Chad, but am annoyed. I know he can't help being sick- it's not like anyone chooses that, but come on! So- I am off to try to do my hair while Ella watched a Sesame Street video. My sister-in-law invited us over for lunch, so at least I do not have to worry about that meal today and I have help with the dinner tonight- so things could be much worse! 6 DAYS TO GO ! ! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out, A!!! Woot! :) Can't wait to meet little Max! Glad we got to scrapbook last night! Feels good to be caught up. :) Bridgette
5 days now! Was Ella on time or early? (when she was born) I can't remember!
Post a Comment