
This picture was taken at the beginning of January. A friend hosted a portrait party where a photographer came to her home, waived the sitting fee and gave a discount on orders. I wanted to get some of Ella and I but Ella was not interested-I did order two with Ella and I, but I like this one best. I think I will be glad I had something nicer done, instead of Chad taking snapshots in the living room. We are getting close! 8 days until baby. I keep thinking of things to do, or buy. So much on my mind that is actually unnecessary. I hope to have a quite week next week at home, before he comes. I have washed and sorted all the clothes and have stocked up on food in the house. My body is really ready to be done being pregnant. I am tired, achy, swollen and generally uncomfortable. My hands and feet constantly itch and I have started to get cramps in my legs. It is funny how your body really lets you know it is TIME. I have my last Dr. appointment tomorrow morning. I am excited to meet this little guy. Name is still up in the air. Chad threw Joseph into the mix this week SO- it will be Thomas, Maxwell or Joseph. Chad is anxious to see a healthy baby. He has been a bit pre-occupied with all that could go wrong. I think he is really concerned about the $$ too. I know it is a heavy burden for him and this month we have had several added expenses plus my need to get prepared and stocked up.
I am scrapbooking Friday night-so that will all be caught up. I am going to a shop with a friend to do it, 6-midnight, if we need that much time. I think I will be able to get it all done in a few hours though. I have been watching videos of Ella that I took over the last year. Amazing how quick she changes. I am glad I have so many pictures and videos. She is in for a big change in about a week! I am glad she is young- so she can adjust quickly- I hope! Here are some pictures. I think cookie monster has taken the lead as favorite character over Elmo! She is talking so much and starting to put two words together- sometimes three with coaching! (: She has been so much more content since having tubes in her ears. It took awhile, I think as they healed they bothered her, but she has really been happier-so we are glad we were able to get that done.
Now- I must decide- clean the bathroom or nap??? Such are the choices of a pregnant mom at home!
8 comments:
Amanda, you are a beautiful pregnant woman. 8 more day? Wow it is getting so close. We will keep you in our prayers for a safe and smooth delivery! Keep the pictures coming, once the little fella is here, but after much needed rest of course and when you have some sort of routine! :)
The photo: gorgeous
The girl: adorable, as always.
The boy to be: can't wait to meet him and hear which name you choose.
The 8 day wait: call me if you need someone to watch Ella if you need a nap or want to go to the store on your own. I would LOVE to help. Even if it's spur of the moment.
that is my favorite picture that you took at the party. Those pictures of Ella are SO cute. They definetly capture her fun-ness. I like Joseph too, kinda has a fun ring to it!
Wonderful picture! I would never have thought to have a picture taken of my tummy, but that didn't happen 30+ years ago. I love it. You look gorgeous. Ella is so adorable. I can't wait to see how she is with Thomas/Maxwell/Joseph. Can't wait to hear which it is! And see lots and lots of pictures.
ok. the photos are making me envious. Do you seriously look that good? Where are the stretch marks??!!! We can't wait for baby boy to be born!
You look great Amanda! It must be so nice to know exactly when you will be seeing your boy instead of waiting and wondering! See you tonight at scrapbooking! Bridgette
Thakns - I intended to really enjoy myself doing what I love while they're doing what they love!
The feeling is definitely mutual with Kev and Chad, as you can tell if you read his piece. I wish they could see each other once in awhile!
Post a Comment