7.14.2007

One hundred and eleven degrees. . .

. . .was the temperature on our way to a sunday school BBQ this afternoon at 4. I think Ella ate her weight in Doritos for dinner. We ate, watched the older kids run through the park sprinklers, visited a bit and all cleared out after about an hour to find a cooler place to be! The following is what occurred when we got home: Hair design by Chad How many times will I see this face in the future? This was actually taken yesterday- is this really my baby?!?!?! He is getting so big and is very smiley. Now I think I may have some popcorn, a soda and watch tv or a movie. Something that requires little to no energy-

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! How many times have you already seen that face through Chad:). Just kidding-she looks just like him in that picture. Thomas looks too adorable. I can't even believe 111 degrees. That is flat out ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

At least you got out in it and played in a pool. I can't even make myself move in this heat to do anything.

lifeinsuburbia said...

Thomas looks so cute! And so big!!! And Ella, Charley wears that face all the time. But, she usally adds the eye roll along with it. sweet girl.