This is the view outside my kitchen window-

Crawling all over the bush are these -

I love watching the bees gather the pollen out of these blooms. When you step outside or open the window you can hear their buzzing. There are alot of them out there, but they stay away from us. Chad calls it the bee bush- it certianly has attracted them!

These are the new placemats I bought today, another attempt to "stage" the house for potential buyers. I have never put placemats on my table before. I like the way it looks. And to end this Thursday post- Mr. T- happy and lovin' his hands!!
3 comments:
I'm serious! I see such a resemblance of Thomas and Silas, it's so funny. Like the placemats though-very cute.
He's soooooo cute!!
I read all your posts on the front page and can so relate to many things. Titus and Thomas both like their hands, Titus will just stare at them as they move. He has also become a pretty good thumb sucker. It is helpful as it contents him for a bit. I don't think Titus will be rolling over anytime soon, he is too chunky. Ella and Justice are both reaching those terrible twos (not really terrible), but it is that stage where they do test their limits and want to be independent. I have to pick my battles with him otherwise I would be getting onto him all day. He is so much fun though and I enjoy him so much. Congrats on the 8 year anniversary. Ron and I will be celebrating the big 5 year anniverary in August. I agree with your points about marriage too. Thanks for stopping by today!
Post a Comment