While I was in the shower today, Ella helped herself to a snack. I asked her to show me how she did it- to get pictures. Aparently, she has seen me sneaking chocolate chips from the cupboard. She knew right where they were!

We had a beautiful spring weekend, and have snow falling today- much like many of your springs!! We found an incredible park on Sunday. The playground equipment there is huge and elaborate. It will be a fun place to go this summer.
We are still unsure about where to go to church. I called another one today, and it sounds promising. the kids program is strong, the have Awanas, Sunday school for adults and children- and the pastor told me most of the congregation is in their 30's and 40's. So- we'll try that one this week. I knew it would take awhile to find something- I just hoped it would be quicker than this.
The walking/bike path is finally snow-free! I walked in it last night- it is so pretty. I love our scenery. I have been walking each night, and running every other morning. Seems to be a good schedule for me. There is a 1/2 mile loop in our neighborhood, so I run that- as many times as I can. So far, not many (3).
Tonight is my night out. Would love to meet a girlfriend- and talk her ear off. Sorry- for any of you coming soon- I might monopolize conversation. I will try not to, but no promises.
3 comments:
I am so glad I am not the only one who dives into the chocolate chips when I need a chocolate fix! That is so cute.
The girls got herb seeds at our Easter Marketplace - Hayley took hers home and watered it. Livi's was left in the car and was "hard as a rock" in her words. I took it in the house, watered it, and lo, and behold, it sprouted in two days! Such fun.
Happy Birthday!!! Hope your Tuesday night outing was great. I'd love to spend the day with you!
Thanks for the Easter note :)
Thomas is looking so grown up! Such a cute picture!
Michelle
Post a Comment