I'm still here. Too much in my head to get out in a read-able manner. I think I have committed to running a 1/2 marathon in 8 weeks. Training starts tomorrow. Stay tuned....
It doesn't sound like it, but 8 weeks is enough time to train for the 1/2. You can totally do it, and you will feel so good after you accomplish it-WOOOOOT!
Hi Kent!! Yes, chad is running too?? Want to join us--it's in Boise?!?!?! Pam- Thanks for the encouragement, I was worried about not having enough time. YOU are one of my inspiration for this!!!
6 comments:
1/2 marathon! Amanda, that's awesome. Can't wait to hear more.
YOu're amazing! Best wishes as you train!
Is Chad running?
It doesn't sound like it, but 8 weeks is enough time to train for the 1/2. You can totally do it, and you will feel so good after you accomplish it-WOOOOOT!
Hi Kent!! Yes, chad is running too?? Want to join us--it's in Boise?!?!?!
Pam- Thanks for the encouragement, I was worried about not having enough time. YOU are one of my inspiration for this!!!
Cool!!! I'm sure you'll do great! 8 weeks is perfect!
Post a Comment