9.22.2008

Ruhn-nang and Ruhn-nang

13 days to go before the 13 mile run. I completed 9 this evening, and was even able to kick it up a bit at the end, so I feel good about the big run. We'll see how my legs and feet feel in the morning. The moment I stopped running, my feet and legs seemed to give their immediate protest of the previous 2 hours of work. I know the race is not complete, but in honor of the 9 miles completed tonight and the recently awarded Emmy's . . .

I NEVER thought I would ever run this much--I have to thank,

The Stockett's for the push/challenge to do it!

Donna, Shannon and Jimmy for joining us in the challenge.(I REALLY need some blogs to link to!!!)

Pam and Kendra for the inspiration.

Shannon and Jimmy for being my running 411 hot line(again, blog needed).

AND FINALLY, Chad ( I would LOVE to read your blog) for letting me keep the $20 ear hook headphones so that I don't have to deal with little cheap white ones that hurt my ears and constantly fall out.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh wow, thanks. I think Chad gets the best award though, those cheap white earplugs that fall out are the WORST!! I wear over the head big ones from the 90's because I cant' stand the little ones...:-) Good for you, sounds like you'll be doing great! :-)

Anonymous said...

Aw man - now I feel all special and stuff;-)

I am very proud of you!!! You are going to have such a great run and it really is an amazing accomplishment - I can't wait to read all about it and see pictures too!

Your legs will protest - but not until it's over and by then it'll be soooooo worth it:)

tjsing said...

You are such an inspiration!I have many goals of what to do to shed the pounds after the baby comes but running rarely makes the list. It is great you and Chad are doing so much of it. Maybe I will pick it up this winter, we will see!
I will be in Boise next week and would love to see you but I know it is quite the trek! Talk to you soon.
Jessica

joy said...

Way to go Amanda!
I think I'll feed off of your energy! Hey we were thinking about going out to a victory lunch with EVERYONE afterwards. What does your weekend look like? You think you and sibblings, etc. would be up for it?